AshokaWikiHome | RecentChanges | Preferences | Search | Help | AshokaHome
Difference (from revision 2 to current revision)
#TransdisciplinaryCentre? for Applied Foresight|
On March 16, 2003 twenty-nine people gathered in Open Space at Ashoka House to discuss possibilities of rthe future of that place. What follows are the proceedings and summaries of the small group discussions. By posting them here, we invite you to continue to add to the ongoing conversations to see how this future might unfold.
How to post your workshop notes
- scroll down until you find your topic in the list of topics
- click the question mark link in YOUR topic
- type the notes from your session
- click the save button
Your topic will now appear as a link. Anyone can add to the conversation by following on the link and editing the page.
If you click on the "Help" link above, you'll find links to more information about this wiki format and how to use it.
- use "#" sign as a bullet point for numbered list of items
- use "*" sign as regular bullet pointed list
- use three single quotes at beginning and end of a line for bold
- use two single quotes at the beginning and end of a line for italics
...if you have any trouble posting here, email me at [email protected]
Ashoka OST Topics
- ChildrenEducationAndLearning: A learning environment for kids, with multiple groups and tied to community learning, resources and sustainability.
- InvitationToVenerableLahktor to use space as teaching centre
- AshokaPlus: adjoining 40 acres allow for visions that require land
- IntegratE?: Ideas, communities, research, people and initiatives
- ManifestingOurIntentions for Ashoka
- PracticalIssues: House and property maintenance